This complex condition that affects women and is characterized by an imbalance in hormones with symptoms like irregular periods, facial hair, acne, weight gain and patches of dark skin, can affect the reproductive system and how body handles blood sugar. Many women with PCOS are resistant to insulin, resulting in diabetes later in life.
Our PCOS diet plans promote weight loss and ease PCOS symptoms while promoting overall health through the right nutrients.
- 5-6 diet plans per month
- Hormonally suitable diet plans
- Telephonic support from nutritionist
- Flexible meal plans
- Coaching and motivational support
- Recipe assistance
- Unlimited email/chat support*
- Eat out and alcohol guidelines
- Freeze package option**
*subject to work hours
**subject to terms and conditions